You must have verifiable, consistent, and legal income that you receive on a regular basis either through a salary, wages, and/or tips.
To verify total household income, you will need to provide at least one of the following documents:
- Printout from the Food Stamp, Child Support and/or TANF
- Copy of Pay stubs for yourself and others in the house (RECENT pay check stubs)
- Printout for your Social Security, SSI, and/or Veterans Income
- Any other income such as Direct Deposit, Retirement, Unemployment, Alimony
- Certified Written statement from family or friends that help or have helped pay your bills