You must have proof of current and up to date auto insurance and at least carry the minimum amount of coverage required by the State of Texas.
You must have a current and valid Drivers License.

You must have verifiable proof of residence (lease or electric bill) stating you live in Dallas County, Denton County, Collin County, Tarrant County, or Rockwall County.

Ready for your vehicle to be repaired by one of our qualified network mechanics?