You must have verifiable, consistent, and legal income that you receive on a regular basis either through a salary, wages, and/or tips.
To verify total household income, you will need to provide at least one of the following documents:
- Printout from the Food Stamp, Child Support and/or TANF
- Copy of Pay stubs for yourself and others in the house (RECENT pay check stubs)
- Printout for your Social Security, SSI, and/or Veterans Income
- Any other income such as Direct Deposit, Retirement, Unemployment, Alimony
- Certified Written statement from family or friends that help or have helped pay your bills
You must have verifiable proof of residence (lease or electric bill) stating you live in Dallas County, Denton County, Collin County, Tarrant County, or Rockwall County.