Autocare Haven, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization whose goal is to ease the financial burden of North Texans by providing vehicle repairs so they can get back on the road and on with their lives!
In order to accomplish our mission, we need volunteers to help us serve those in need in Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Rockwall County, and Tarrant County.
As a result, we are inviting anyone in north Texas looking for a way to give back veterans, senior citizens, single parents, and low income families needing free car repairs.
If you have a special skill (ex: accounting, marketing, etc.) you would like to offer then we also encourage you to volunteer your expertise.
- Quarterly invites to Board meetings to give suggestion and ideas
- Recognized annually on social media
- Free Autocare Haven t-shirt
- Guaranteed food at volunteer events
- Free auto fluid “Top Off’s” for vehicle if volunteering at event
- Become eligible to serve on Board of Directors
- After one year of service free complimentary diagnosis
- After 5 years of service free vehicle repair from Autocare Haven
What You’ll Do
- Volunteer at our events
- Serve on committees
- Share social media posts
- Help organize/inventory automotive fluids in warehouse
- Contact potential donors
- Pickup/Drop off donated items
- Extend our reach across north Texas