Donate Your Car, Help Your Dallas / Fort Worth Neighbors
Many of your Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex neighbors are just one blown tire away from financial disaster. With help from you, they’ll be able to avoid disaster.
Through our car donation program, you will receive the maximum possible tax deduction since we are an official IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN: 82-3584630). In addition, you’ll have the comfort in knowing your donated car, truck, SUV, or whatever vehicle you have will be given to a veteran, senior citizen, single parent, or low income family to provide transportation or sold to fund auto repairs for those in need located in Dallas / Fort Worth.
Car Donation Benefits
Regardless of the age, condition, or type of vehicle, we will ensure you receive the maximum possible tax deduction through an easy and simple process.
By donating your car, truck, SUV, or any type of vehicle to Autocare Haven, we will:
- Ensure you receive the maximum possible tax deduction
- Provide free towing of your vehicle regardless of its condition
- Give complimentary assistance in completing all necessary paperwork
How Does It Work?
The process is simple:
- Fill out the form on this page
- One of the Autocare Haven team members will call you 24 – 48 hours after you submit the form to gather more details and setup a day/time for them to appraise your car, truck, SUV, or whatever type of vehicle you may have
- Upon arriving, our Autocare Haven team member will appraise the vehicle to ensure you receive the maximum possible tax deduction
- The vehicle will be towed for free from its location where we will also retrieve the title
- Based on your preference, you will be emailed or mailed a donation receipt to be used when filing your taxes
Questions About Donating Your Vehicle
Who is Autocare Haven?
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization (EIN: 82-3584630) whose goal is to ease the financial burden of Dallas / Fort Worth residents by providing free vehicle repairs so they can get back on the road and on with their lives.
Our free vehicle repairs are offered to veterans, senior citizens, single parents, and low income residents in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. Our charitable work has earned the attention of news outlets in north Texas and from across the country.
What type of vehicles do you accept?
We accept all years, makes and models regardless of whether it is a car, truck, SUV, van, etc. as long as they are located in Dallas County, Collin County, Denton County, Tarrant County, Rockwall County, or any nearby counties.
Does my vehicle need to be in good working condition?
No, your car, truck, van, SUV, or whatever vehicle you may have does not need to be running and we’ll even take it if it has a cracked engine block or blown transmission.
Do I need a clean title to donate my vehicle?
We prefer a clean title but will definitely work with you if you have a salvage title or even if it was issued out of state.
How will my vehicle be used?
Your car, truck, can, SUV, or whatever vehicle you have will be used in one of two ways. First, it may be given to a veteran, senior citizen, single parent, or low income family needing reliable transportation in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Second, we may decide to sell it fund free vehicle repairs for folks in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.
What if I have additional questions not addressed on this page?